Thursday, August 18, 2005

. . I am seeking solitude . . .

. . I am seeking solitude . . . life with me . . . life within me . . . I run from one place to another . . . just to avoid the people I know . . . just to avoid the buildings I look at almost everyday . . . prefer a lonely place . . . where I can listen to what nature says . . . though it might not be talking to me . . but it says. . a conversation within . . not with human . . because human is too busy with his own sound . . rather with the years passed his ears have became ignorant . . ignorant of the sound other than the alphabets . .
. . a society lives within me . . a crowd rather . . which leaves me surrounded by only humans . . a society created by humans . . a creation with the ego of his being human . . with the concept of brain. . . with the conception of he being another force . . and with the conception of he being not part of nature . . . human ego stands above all . . its even greater than nature . . it treats nature as a force . . a force challenging his power . . an opposition !! so human is in a race to ‘create’ . . race of being parallel to nature . . conflict of colours with canvas . . colours deny the strength of canvas . . colours found the canvas empty . . colours think they are the one who create . . art is colours . . so there’s the attempt to create . . without canvas . . but colours are getting mixed . . their unity makes them black . . they play on canvas . . talk about negative and positive . . two distinct forces. . .
. . . I move to nature . . leaving behind the society I belong to . . green is the colour I choose . . there are still many green colours on palette but in black . . creating their art on the palette itself . . so one stroke moves to canvas . . because I wish to create a painting . . black and white is newspaper . . I don’t want to be a newspaper playing with 26 alphabets all my life . . I want art . . I seek art . . I am a part of a painting . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home